:::: MENU ::::
WELCOME.. Sit, relax have a ☕. Drop me a message and let me know you were here. Follow the Pineapple 🍍 too!




Saturday, May 27, 2023

 


Our neighborhood is/was having a community yard sale. Our neighbors Janice and Craig brought these out to sell, so I decided to snatch them up before anyone else did. As I was talking with them, two others inquired about them.. Glad I acted when I did. They are a great addition to the porch /patio table that we pretty much spend most of the day sitting at. Overall great shape, new cushions.. will need a coat of paint soon, but heck for 10 bucks I'm not gunna complain. Can or two of spray paint and a little sanding its all good. Will probably spray the base swivels with some WD40 just to loosen 'em up a bit more, but they work just fine as is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment