:::: MENU ::::
WELCOME.. Sit, relax have a ☕. Drop me a message and let me know you were here. Follow the Pineapple 🍍 too!




Thursday, June 15, 2023

 

 New eyeballs arrived today. Taking a bit to get use to as they are transition/progressives with three different zones for visibility. Still adjusting to the middle zone as its occasionally blurry until the eyes adjust. But the lower zone is spot on and I can actually read small print with perfect clarity. I have really bad near sightedness and cant see crap right in front of me.. especially text. But that is solved for now, as well the bright light of the sun and headlights at night will no longer cause me to squint and get headaches thanks to the transition film being added to the lenses.

This is the first time wearing prescription glasses as I have always just used store bought readers, so its taking getting use to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment