:::: MENU ::::
WELCOME.. Sit, relax have a ☕. Drop me a message and let me know you were here. Follow the Pineapple 🍍 too!




Sunday, June 11, 2023

Before
 


Starting to look ragidy and rough. Branches are getting to overgrown and I decided I would take it upon myself tp do a small trimming with what I could reach. which apparently wasn't much due to the slope in the yard..lol. But I did mange to trim off about the lower 5-6 feet. Its not professional, but it at least looks somewhat even now and I can again see the neighborhood across the water. The whole tree needs a good trimming as its getting front heavy on the waterside and one good storm and It s ready to go, hopefully not though as it would really make a mess and destroy part of the back porch as I am sure the roots are well below and far enough in to tear up the cement, etc. But at a couple grand to trim it, its fine as is right now..




After

Also did some sprucing up of the large Palm tree out front at the corner of the garage. Palms were hanging a bit to low for comfort and suitable appearance. So they needed a cut back of a couple feet as well a thinning of branches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment