:::: MENU ::::
WELCOME.. Sit, relax have a ☕. Drop me a message and let me know you were here. Follow the Pineapple 🍍 too!




Wednesday, June 7, 2023

 

This is a Tiger Tooth Aloe about 4 1/2 inches at present..


Our boarder/renter has finally moved on. In her haste to relocate she left behind some of her plants that had been severely neglected over the past 8-10 months.. so I guess I inherit them. I will try and bring 'em back to a vibrant life once again. I don't mind as its a challenge for and to me..lol. Already have separated them and repotted now its a wait and see.



One of two Golden Sedum succulents.


                                                                           Second Golden Sedum



There is also an Ivy that was badly neglected, but I will attempt to nurse that back as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment