:::: MENU ::::
WELCOME.. Sit, relax have a ☕. Drop me a message and let me know you were here. Follow the Pineapple 🍍 too!




Friday, March 10, 2023



Daaaamn  I miss the 'ol girl..! Fond memories and some not so good..lol. But mostly great..! Originally white w/black vinyl. Got painted in '81-'82 can't remember which.






Paint hadn't even dried before car got decorated for my wedding and you could still read "Just Married" on the trunk where the paint had faded due to the soap.

Was wrecked by Leanne and totaled out. Telephone pole put a big 'ol "V" in the center of the grill, hood, fenders, etc. Bent the "A" frame so they totaled it.  Shame.. it was my baby!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Followed up by my '70 Chevelle several years later.. Never did finish making her a show car, but had good reasons for letting her go..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment