:::: MENU ::::
WELCOME.. Sit, relax have a ☕. Drop me a message and let me know you were here. Follow the Pineapple 🍍 too!




Monday, July 24, 2023


 Procedure went well, aside from the prep being a pain in the ass...literally. I swear I told 'em, One of the pro-op procedure questions is do you have hemorrhoids.. answer was no. Then came the prep solution 24 hours in advance, If I had to wipe my ass one more time YES, I would have hemorrhoids. DAAANG that stuff is wicked.

But all went well, in and out within 20 minutes once the procedure started. Only one pullup removed, but they did find spider veins at the end of the colon which bears keeping an eye on in the future. Apparently if they get to close to the surface there is potential for bleeding. But I am good for at least another 7-10 years they say..yippy!

Only flaw was they couldn't find a decent vein for the IV. so they had to get ultrasound in their to look for a suitable one only after fail sticking me four times and one of them being a collapsed vein.

UPDATE:

Followed up with PC today. down to 165lbs from 175..where the hell its going I have no idea 'cause I eat constantly... Other than that all is good, trying Chantix to see if I can curb the smoking and possibly quit for the next few months so we shall see how that goes. See ya again in November doc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment