:::: MENU ::::
WELCOME.. Sit, relax have a ☕. Drop me a message and let me know you were here. Follow the Pineapple 🍍 too!




Tuesday, May 16, 2023

 


Have been seeing a large racoon roaming the neighborhood at night and feeding on the cat food left for the stays at  the neighbors. Well tonight we were greeted with not one but four little rascal's. We were sitting on the back porch working on computers when we could hear them climbing our tree right outside the door. I saw one, then two then four...lol. Just little things. They let me snap a couple pics and then proceeded to go toward the neighbors house, I assume Momma was over that way doing her thing as usual. Never a dull day when it comes to wildlife here.. Like we have our own zoo in the backyard most days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment